OOBEE Pacifier Holder/Keeper

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

OOBEE Pacifier Holder/Keeper

Postby Raya Krause, Inventor of » Mon Nov 06, 2000 2:40 pm

Hello,
I am the inventor of the OOBEE Pacifier Holder/Keeper, which was a real God send for us. And, I want to thank all of you who have ordered an OOBEE. We are finally settled in our home after our move from Missouri to Florida and hope you will make a note of our address change. Currently we are in the process of designing and developing our own website, and hope to be added as a Link on Widesmiles, who has been so gracious to us by posting the information about the OOBEE. From those of you who have ordered an OOBEE, I need to ask for your help. I need feedback, testimonies, photos, etc...that you would be willing to have viewed on our site. Please e-mail: rkrause@kua.net or send snail mail to: Raya Krause 2270 Woodstem Ct. St. Cloud, FL 34772. Any and all comments are welcome about our product because our goal has always been to provide help and hope for the care giver while comforting and soothing a precious baby with a special need. I will look forward to hearing from you and PLEASE pass the word and ask those you may know that have used the OOBEE as well. Thank you again so very much, Raya Krause
Raya Krause, Inventor of

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate