Child's quilt for sale to help pay niece's surgery

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

Child's quilt for sale to help pay niece's surgery

Postby Linda S S » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:12 pm

I'm finally finishing a quilt I started before my (uninsured) niece's UCL surgery to help pay for the surgery. I've sold the 5 I made earlier. It's 36" x 36" machine pieced, hand-bound and hand-quilted, all cotton flannel. If someone can tell me where to find out how to post photos here, I'll post one of the quilt and before and after surgery pix of my niece (with my sister's permission).
Linda S S
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby BabyZoey » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:30 am

To add a picture you can upload them at a photo hosting site( I use photobucket.com) once uploaded you can use that site to edit the photo to website size and post the 2nd option. I will say IMG

Looking forward to seeing pics of the quilt..
Lisa, mama to Zoey Faith, UCLP(4-25~7-31-06) and McKenzie Faith 11/26/2007(NCA)
BabyZoey
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Linda S S » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:34 pm

Thanks for photo posting instructions. I appear to have a buyer for this particular quilt and another for which I have the fabric but haven't yet made. I will try to find time to post the before and after photos of my niece.
Linda S S
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

niece and quilt photos

Postby Linda S S » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Okay, I think I have this set up so people can see the photos. At this point, I think this quilt is still available. It's 36" x36" all cotton flannel, machine-pieced, hand-bound, and hand-quilted. I'm asking $75 for it. All proceeds will go to help pay off my (uninsured) niece's cleft lip surgery bills.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lgss/
Linda S S
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate