Eyson update

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

Eyson update

Postby heather » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:32 pm

Hi guys! I just thought that I would drop a little line and let everyone know that Eyson is doing wonderfully. He healed so quickly without any problems and he's off his bottle now and using his sippy cup. He's finally starting to pack on the weight. He's up to 21 lbs. now. I know that doesn't sound very big for a 14 months old but for him it is. He's always been small. Anyway...his lip looks fantastic and his scar is almost unnoticeable. His PS is absolutely fantastic. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Woo out of St. Louis. Hope all is going well for everyone. Here is a pretty recent picture of Eyson. He's a little messy because we were eating at Pizza Hut. Enjoy, Heather
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r117 ... /pizza.jpg
Eyson Brentley Van Eycke
Born 11/8/06 UCL BCP
heather
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby KeepSmilin' » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:18 pm

What a cutie! Look at those eyes!! :D
KeepSmilin'

Postby jacksmom » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:15 pm

21 pounds sounds great to me! Jackson only weighed in at 23 pounds last week at his 18 month check up!!! He is such a cutie! Congrats on having that all behind you!
Allison
Mom to:
Griffin- 6/22/04
Jackson- 6/29/06 (Bil cleft palate)
www.babysites.com/sites/astand/
jacksmom
Support Member
Support Member

Postby Hilla » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:07 am

Hello

It is great to hear that everything is going fine! Eyson looks wonderful. I am also so grateful to our Dr.Hukki who operated Hilla. It is amazing how much Doctors can do these days.

Hilla weighs only 19.8 pounds and she is 19 months old already. She is a tiny little princess.

-Laura
Hilla
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate