Selling personalized frames for the Cleft Lip department

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

Selling personalized frames for the Cleft Lip department

Postby amambroyan » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:30 pm

Hi everyone,

My daughter was born with a cleft lip and I can happily say that her surgery went very well and it's ALL behind us.
While I was pregnant, I would read everyone's stories and just cry by feeling guilty, scared, angry, anxious...I had no idea why it was happening to me. I thought I had done something to cause this but my doctor said that it wasn't my fault.
As soon as she was born, all those feelings disappeared and I fell in love with her instantly. Her operation was on August 21st and her surgeon Dr. Bruce Williams did an EXCELLENT job!
I've been breastfeeding for almost 6 months and thank God she's a healthy baby.
Through all this pain, my husband started making personalized frames such as "Baby's first Christmas", "Baby's first Birthday", "Guess what? I'm pregnant", "Ultrasound-Love at first sight" and MUCH MUCH MORE!
We decided to sell these frames and donate 1$ from every frame sold to the Cleft and Palate department of the Montreal Children's hospital.

If anyone is interested, e-mail me at amambroyan@hotmail.com and I will send you the pictures cause I don't know how to do it on this site.

Just a last note to say hang in there, we're lucky enough to become parents!:)

Love you all,
Armig
Never lose hope!
amambroyan

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate