amambroyan

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

amambroyan

Postby pkett2 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:54 am

Congrats on the baby! I didn't even realize you had the baby. Did you post any pictures & I missed them. I so happy you are able to nurse! All that worrying uh :-) I was so worried about not being able to nurse & now the boy is 10 months & I can't keep him from diving into my shirt everytime he sees me!!!
April

Tommy 1/19/98
Bianca 5/1/02
Cecilia 7/21/04
Dino 10/5/06 IUCL
pkett2
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Postby amambroyan » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:50 pm

Your son is soooo adorable!!!!

I'm really anxious about my daughter's surgery. She is sooo used to the breastfeeding that I don't think she'll accept anything else!!!
Never lose hope!
amambroyan

Thank you!

Postby amambroyan » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:51 pm

Just wanted to say that your son's picture was on my wall the whole time I was pregnant because I was praying that the cleft lip would be as minor as his. My daughter Lianna turned out just fine!!! Her palate is not even affected.

Although I've never met your son, he will always hold a special place in my heart.
Never lose hope!
amambroyan

Postby pkett2 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:20 pm

That is so sweet! I'm glad he gave you hope. Please send me pictures. pketti2@netscape.net

Does she have any teeth yet? Even though Dino's palate was intact, he has a notch on the gum on his cleft side. He has his 2 front teeth & the 1 side tooth. He has yet to get the side tooth on the cleft side. PS said it might have fused on the tooth bud. He might need braces twice. Great for someone that doesn't have dental insurance uh!
April

Tommy 1/19/98
Bianca 5/1/02
Cecilia 7/21/04
Dino 10/5/06 IUCL
pkett2
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate