Pics of Zach...overload ;)

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

Pics of Zach...overload ;)

Postby Z-Pup » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:07 pm

Lots of Love,

Tia
Zachary 9-21-06 Unilateral Cleft Lip & Palate lovingly called Z-Pup after Daddy, who btw is O-Dawg. :)

Z-Pup
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby jacksmom » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:01 pm

Tia, he looks GREAT! Reminds me a little of Jackson! His scar already looks so good and he looks like he's getting plenty to eat! :wink: Definitely looks like his Daddy! Congrats on getting that behind you!
Allison
Mom to:
Griffin- 6/22/04
Jackson- 6/29/06 (Bil cleft palate)
www.babysites.com/sites/astand/
jacksmom
Support Member
Support Member

Postby Hilla » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:28 am

He does look GOOD!

I just talked to the 11-year old boy (UCLP) and he told me that none of his class mates have not even noticed anything different about him. It was a relief to here that. I remember that "in the old days" cleft lip was able to be seen even from 20 feet away.

-Laura
Hilla
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Postby Z-Pup » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:58 am

LMAO oh goodness yes he does get plenty to eat LOL...at his post op appointment on the 16th he weighed 15 lbs 12 oz!!! :shock: We go in for 4 month check up and shots at the peds on Monday so I know he'll be over 16 lbs. plus we had growth spurt sleep this past weekend, only was awake long enough to eat!! :!:

Poor kid just had surgery now has to go have shots LOL...but like I told my husband, after surgery, shots are NOTHING!! "Go ahead stick him, get it over with so we can go home LOL!"
Lots of Love,

Tia
Zachary 9-21-06 Unilateral Cleft Lip & Palate lovingly called Z-Pup after Daddy, who btw is O-Dawg. :)

Z-Pup
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby hatchedk » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:59 pm

What a cutie! I was waiting for the pics, thanks for posting!
Karen...Mom to Katie 9/9/04(NCA) and Andrew 5/16/06 (UCLP)
hatchedk
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Postby sodapop » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:22 am

He looks great! His nose looks sooo good! How long is he? Vada was weighed and measured the other day and she is 14 1/2 lbs and 25 1/2 inches long. She about 5 1/2 months old. We had a little mishap today. Her older sister, who is seven, swung a puzzle in Vada's direction, totally an accident and it hit Vada right in the middle of the nose where the nose connects with the mouth! Started bleeding a bunch a few mins later and I called the Plastic surgeon right away. There is a litttle slash there i noticed when i could get around to cleaning it without her screaming like she was dying but the plastics resident said that even if it needs a stitch or something they would wait until after everything had healed. Guess we will find out on Monday when we go in for post op. When i took her up to the hospital the other day i totally spaced on bringing her arm restraints, the nurse that saw her said she could care one way or the other, as far as she is concerned, if the want their hands and its healed up enough, give them their hands back. She did tell me to put the restraints on right before the post op to make the surgeon feel better:)

Maria
sodapop
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Z-Pup » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:18 pm

We had his 4 month check up today...he was 4 months on the 21st. He weighed 16 lbs. 14.5 oz. :shock: He is 24.5 inches long. And he had wonderful shots today...poor thing LOL :)

Look what I learned to do today :)

Lots of Love,

Tia

Z-Pup
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby heather » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:52 am

He looks so good. I'm hoping for good results for Eyson. His surgery is Feb. 13th. Happy Valentine's Day, right?
Eyson Brentley Van Eycke
Born 11/8/06 UCL BCP
heather
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby SherriVnNC » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:04 pm

Tia, he looks great! I haven't been on the boards in a while, so it's the first I'm seeing these new pictures. Are you putting anything on his scar? I've noticed Ava's lip is still caved in where the two parts were sewn together and it worries me a bit. Anyhow, Zach is a such a handsome man! Thanks for posting pictures!
SherriVnNC

Postby Mum from down under » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:19 am

Tia thanks for the pics they made me feel so much better. Another chubby cleft bub, Evan is 9 months today & over 10kgs He is already in a size 1. I was beginning to think I feed him too much. Boy Zach looks like his daddy. Glad all is well :D
Trish & Evan

Evan (01.05.06) UCLP

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Mum from down under
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby karleysmom » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:29 am

He looks really good...such a handsome little boy.
-Karen 7/10/73 soft and hard cleft palate

Mom of....
Caleb 10/26/95 (NCA)
Will 4/23/97 (NCA) stepson
Karley 11/30/06 soft and hard cleft palate
karleysmom

Postby 1mom2boys » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:51 pm

Your boy looks like a little sweetie! His repair looks good. My son's scar was so red that you couldn't help but see it. When we would go out places people would always ask me if he fell or had a boo-boo. Your son looks great.
1mom2boys

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate