Lip/Nose Repair Surgery Monday morning

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

Lip/Nose Repair Surgery Monday morning

Postby Z-Pup » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:53 pm

Well, we have to have Zach to the hospital at 6:30 Monday morning. Which is a good thing that means his surgery will be first thing in the morning! He can eat milk up until midnight, and then only pedilite up til 4:30. So ya best believe he will be woken up at 11:45 for a big ole bottle!!

I'll be glad when it is all over with, I've been a nervous wreck for the last few days. Please everyone keep us in your thoughts and prayers! We will be leaving to go stay in a hotel Sunday night, and will be staying at the Hospital Monday night, so it'll be Tuesday sometime before I get home but I'll keep you all up to date on whats going on!
Lots of Love,

Tia
Zachary 9-21-06 Unilateral Cleft Lip & Palate lovingly called Z-Pup after Daddy, who btw is O-Dawg. :)

Z-Pup
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Carrie » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:12 am

Tia,
Lots of luck with the surgery Monday. I know how nerve racking it can be, I think I actually made myself sick worrying about it before but it will be good to get it done so you can move on to other things. Take Care and best wishes to you and your family.
Carrie
Carrie
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Mum from down under » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:05 am

Tia you & baby Zach will be in our thoughts on Monday Good luck I hope all goes well. How I remember that feeling all to well. Take Care & keep us posted.
Trish & Evan

Evan (01.05.06) UCLP

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Mum from down under
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby hatchedk » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:30 am

Wow, is it time for Zach's repair already? he was born about the time Andy had his first repair. I was soooo stressed out. Sleep? Forget about it.
Good luck, you will all make it through fine! Take yucky and warm clothes. Hospitals are sooo dang cold! Cant wait to see the new pictures!
Karen...Mom to Katie 9/9/04(NCA) and Andrew 5/16/06 (UCLP)
hatchedk
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Postby Hilla » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:57 pm

Everything will go well. I will keep you all in my prayers. Talk to you after the surgery.

-Laura
Hilla
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Postby SherriVnNC » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:14 pm

Tia,

Lots of luck on Monday. I've been thinking about your little one since you replied in my post. I took lots of pictures today of Ava since this is her last weekend with her wide smile. We will be there on Tuesday for our preop and Wednesday is our surgery. Thanks for your insight and again, I wish you lots of luck Monday. Everything will be fine. I'm sure the only thing that is going to bother him slightly is not being to have his milk!

Sherri
SherriVnNC

Postby sodapop » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:24 am

Hope everything went well this morning. Was thinking about Zach while we were at our pre-op today. Let us know how it went. Are you doing ok?

Maria
sodapop
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Z-Pup » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:07 pm

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to be home!! Zach is GREAT and doing wonderful!! HATES HATES HATES the No-No's LOL!! I finally got some sleep last night, first in 3 days!! It's OVER and he looks wonderful!

Give me a few mins, trying to fill family in and I'll post some pics!!

Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers!!
Lots of Love,

Tia
Zachary 9-21-06 Unilateral Cleft Lip & Palate lovingly called Z-Pup after Daddy, who btw is O-Dawg. :)

Z-Pup
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Hilla » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:38 pm

Welcome back!!
Hilla
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate