Hey There

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

Hey There

Postby Aidyl » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:28 pm

Hey everyone. I haven't had a chance to catch up on all the new posts since I've been offline...but I will as soon as I'm able. I've been very happy with the ones that I have read and have shared their good news. My husband...me....and our Quinten are all doing well. Quinten just celebrated his 2nd birthday this past Monday. He has his 2 year check-up tomorrow. He's done so well and I thank God for bringing him through this past year. This Thanksgiving was very special to us. We were able to reflect on this past year and see how well he's done since his surgery and just how he's grown into such a happy and healthy little 2 year old.
As far as our little one yet to be born....I'm getting anxious. I'm measuring 2 weeks bigger than I should and they expect the baby will be bigger than Quinten was when he was born (9 pounds 7 ounces). So the baby will be here, Lord willing, sometime right after Christmas. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I go in for an ultrasound next week and they'll be able to guesstimate how big the baby is and how big he/she will be at the time of birth. So please keep us in your prayers.
I don't know how much I'll be writing in the next few weeks. I've been pretty worn out from this pregnancy and don't get on much, but I will continue to keep up with all the posts and will keep you updated on Quinten and how he's doing.
Take care of yourselves. And God bless you as you all get ready for Christmas.
See ya later,
Aidyl
Aidyl
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Postby Mum from down under » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:57 pm

Welcome back my dear friend. It is wonderful to hear all is well. Evan & I have missed you & Quinten so much. Keep us all posted on how you go & good luck my dear friend. Our thoughts are With you & your family as you await the arrival of you new bub, cant wait to see pics.

Love & big hugs to you all
Trish & Evan

Evan (01.05.06) UCLP

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Mum from down under
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate