We are home

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

We are home

Postby Mum from down under » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:28 pm

Just letting you all know Evan & I arrived home without a problem. The look on Daddy's face when he saw Evan was something I will remember for the rest of my life. ( came close to the look on his face when I told him we where pregnant.) :wink: He hardly put him down all weekend. I guess 3 weeks without your son would be hard. I think it would have been harder for him than me. Evan had his check up on the 28Th with Dr Hayward, who is impressed with Evans recovery. We have a check up in the new year & then palate op somewhere between 12 & 15 months old. Evan is back to his old self & has been for some time, on day 7 after op he refused all medication which shocked me each time I tried to give it to he he either let it all run out or wouldn't open his month. I am still trying to post more photo's but have had no luck. (aunty Shell did the last one.) I will keep trying. I promise to post before & after shots when I do. Evan was 5 months yesterday how time fly's. Any how will finish up now and work out this photo think if I can.

Cheers Trish
Trish & Evan

Evan (01.05.06) UCLP

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Mum from down under
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate