Goodbye

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

Goodbye

Postby Aidyl » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:27 am

Well, my little family and I will be moving to another house this weekend and because of that I more than likely won't be having internet service. If things change then I'll be getting back on and checking in on everyone and their little Blessings. I do hope and pray that all things continue to go well for you all. I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I do want to thank you for all your help. I know that most everyone here deals more with the cleft lip/palate than just the isolated cleft palate. But it's been good for me to be able to talk with you all and know that I'm not experiencing things all by myself. You've all helped me tremendously. I've laughed with you and I've cried with you....but most importantly I've prayed for you and your families. I want you to know that I will continue to do so. I will try to get on at some point and update y'all as to how things are going for me and Quinten and whether my husband and I will have a little boy or a little girl this coming new year. I'm so excited. Please keep us in your prayers.
Thank you again and I look forward to coming back as often or as soon as I can.

In Christ's Love,
Lydia
Aidyl
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Postby Kerri » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:52 am

:( Oo Lydia.. You know we're all going to miss you..You have been such a wonderful person to talk to on here..It's really amazing how close people get, never meeting them, but going through similar situations..Especially when it has to do with children..I wish you the best of luck with the move, with that gorgeous little one Quinten, and with the rest of your pregnancy..You will be missed..We will keep you in our thoughts..
~We are never given more than we can handle~
Kerri
Support Member
Support Member

Location: Dubuque,Iowa Cleft Team Dr. Canady University of Iowa Hospital Iowa City, IA

Postby tkebino » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:55 pm

You will be missed. :( I think now there are only two posters left with cleft palate only babies. Good luck on your move and I will keep you and your family in our prayers.
Tracy
DD Jessica 1/18/00
DS EJ(Eddie) 5/18/05 Cleft of Soft Palate
tkebino
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Carrie » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:11 am

So sorry and sad to see you go but hopefully we will hear from you every once in awhile... Take Care and keep smiling.
Carrie
Carrie
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Mum from down under » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:25 am

This post made me cry :( Good luck Lydia hope to hear from you from time to time. I will always remember your friendship together we have smiled, cried & laughed. I will treasure that for life. :D :D

Cheers
Trish & Evan

Evan (01.05.06) UCLP

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Mum from down under
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby gregory » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:33 am

Lydia,

Your words are an inspiration to us all. Good luck with your new home and with your new bundle of joy.

On a different note, I wanted to add that now-a-days, the Internet communication channels are very broad. Internet services can be provided to the public free of charge at libraries, universities, community colleges, not to mention the growing number of wifi-enabled municipalities.

Cheerio then, and looking forward to hearing your news soon.

You and your family are in our prayers.

Gregory (Theodore 9yo PRS)
gregory
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate