Quinten's Pictures

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

Quinten's Pictures

Postby Aidyl » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:26 am

Ok...I'm hoping that this worked. I wanted to send a picture of when he was born...then my favorite picture which was also taken in the hospital....and then another one where he's more grown up....we don't have a digital camera...so we don't have any "recent" pictures. I will try to get some soon. He's growing up so fast. He's actually moved into a toddler bed. (That's going really good) And he's also decided that he's too big for his high chair and he now sits at the table with me and my husband. He'll be 2 in November. And this Friday will be the year anniversary that he had his palate surgery. God has been so good to us giving us such a wonderful blessing in such a wonderful package. I love him with all my heart.

*Hope this works*

Lydia
Aidyl
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Postby Kerri » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:35 am

OOOoo my..He's gorgeous!! Look at those eyes..Looks like there's a proud papa over there..I'm so glad we finally get to see his little mug..He's so handsome and looks so good natured... I have 4 girls so I love seeing the little boys! And those eyelashes..Yep..I wanna smooch him :mrgreen:
~We are never given more than we can handle~
Kerri
Support Member
Support Member

Location: Dubuque,Iowa Cleft Team Dr. Canady University of Iowa Hospital Iowa City, IA

Postby Mum from down under » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:32 pm

What a cutie those beautiful blue eyes have reached in & grabbed my heart. :D I can see why he is loved so much.
Trish & Evan

Evan (01.05.06) UCLP

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Mum from down under
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby sodapop » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:26 pm

He is perfect! Why do boys always get the long eyelashes?:) My younger brother and his son both got them too! No fair!
sodapop
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby hatchedk » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:51 pm

What AMAZING eyes....such a cutie!
Karen...Mom to Katie 9/9/04(NCA) and Andrew 5/16/06 (UCLP)
hatchedk
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Postby Aidyl » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:20 am

Thanks....I love his eyes too. He got the color from my husband and his eyelashes from me actually. My sister and I were blessed with pretty nice lashes and people thought we wore fake ones when we were little :shock: :?: Go figure...anyways, he's a doll..and to me when he was born he reminded me of the Ice Age baby.
He's grown so much lately. And it just seems like he's maturing so fast. I told my husband I'm really glad that I'll be having another baby in a few months because Quinten's not so much a little baby anymore but a little boy. Mr. Independent. :D
Aidyl
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate