kerri

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

kerri

Postby krista » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:42 pm

hi, i tried to post to you on here last night and for some reason it wouldn't let me. anyhow... how did ella's appointment go? i have been thinking of her all day. i hope it went well. krista
krista

Postby Kerri » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:42 pm

We're still here! I'm in the family room with Ella in the stroller..She's on IV fluids and antibiotics..Ran a little fever, still isn't eating like she should..I'm not even sure we can go home tonight :cry: I did tell Deb you said "hi"..She said hi back and was telling me she thought you made a good decision to move back! I'll keep you all updated! Wish us luck..
~We are never given more than we can handle~
Kerri
Support Member
Support Member

Location: Dubuque,Iowa Cleft Team Dr. Canady University of Iowa Hospital Iowa City, IA

Postby krista » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:54 pm

aw, i am sorry that she is having such a hard time. :( we are still praying for her to get better fast. thanks for taking the time to update us. lots of hugs to you all. Krista
krista

Postby Kerri » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:08 pm

She'll take blenderized foods but not liquids..They said it might be mechanical..Whatever that is..We're here overnight AGAIN..blah!
~We are never given more than we can handle~
Kerri
Support Member
Support Member

Location: Dubuque,Iowa Cleft Team Dr. Canady University of Iowa Hospital Iowa City, IA

Postby Carrie » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:24 am

Oh Kerri. Hunter told me to tell Ella that it's ok, she can eat. He didn't want to after his palate repair either. Did you try the syringe? I hope you guys get out soon.
Carrie
Carrie
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate