Ella today

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

Ella today

Postby Kerri » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:53 pm

Here's a picture that I took of Ella today..Not the best as far as centering it, but it's her personality!! She popped her top tooth that I didn't even know about!! 3 up there now..I was waiting for the cleft affected side to come in..Looks pretty good!! Anywho...Here she is..I hope I do this right!
~We are never given more than we can handle~
Kerri
Support Member
Support Member

Location: Dubuque,Iowa Cleft Team Dr. Canady University of Iowa Hospital Iowa City, IA

Postby Kerri » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:53 pm

Darn it...Sorry bout that guys!! It's HUGE..I'll try to resize it so it's not so frightening lol...
Kerri
Support Member
Support Member

Location: Dubuque,Iowa Cleft Team Dr. Canady University of Iowa Hospital Iowa City, IA

Postby Kerri » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:00 pm

Kerri
Support Member
Support Member

Postby BabyZoey » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:30 pm

She's so adorable!

Here's a link to Zoey's photos!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=94ddd4e4eb335698438f9&skin_id=0&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

I love seeing photos on here!
BabyZoey
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Kerri » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:59 pm

That has to be just about the most touching thing I have EVER seen..I'm a babbling fool right now..Tears and sobbing..WHEW!! Lisa, what a gift she is! You can just see the strength and the fight in that little girls eyes..You know, with each picture I thought now THAT is the best one..Nah..The ones at home are my favorite! She's home!! What a journey! Cherish that little "notch" while you can!! I miss Ella's so much..Thank you so much for sharing that..It is so beautiful..I think I'll go finish crying now..
Kerri
Support Member
Support Member

Postby BabyZoey » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:29 pm

Yeah, it makes me cry too! The song alone does it but watching her progress like she did is amazing to me. But, I am bias. Your baby is beautiful. Yeah, I find it odd that I am going to be changing the face I fell in love with. When I found out about the cleft I was nervous of how others would react to her "imperfection" but the second I saw her I realized she was perfect and I want to show her to the world!

Thanks!
BabyZoey
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate