4th Annual Connections Conference-Cleft Lip/Palate Foundatio

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

4th Annual Connections Conference-Cleft Lip/Palate Foundatio

Postby Julie Lauzon » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:53 pm

Hi all. I received a letter from my son's surgeon about a conference being held for Cleft lip and palate. It is called "A Day for Parents and Patients Presented by the Cleft Palate Foundation. It is being held on April 9, 2005 in Myrtle Beach, SC. The Cleft Palate Foundation has negotiated a price of $89.00 in the South Hampton Towers at the Kingston Plantation for the nights of April 8 and 9th. The hotel is adjacent to where the conference is being held. Airfare can be arranged at a discounted price through the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association's travel agent, Maupin Travel 1-888-466-6451. If anyone out there is interested in attending you can e-mail me and I will fax you the letter I received with all the details. I have been waiting for an opportunity like this. My son Nicholas is 16 months old and was born with cl&p. This sounds like a great experience and opportunity to meet others with the same issues and concerns. I hope to hear from you. You can e-mail me at Smiley52270@aol.com or JLauzon@unumprovident.com
Julie Lauzon
Frequent Member
Frequent Member

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate