the love givien to them.
Des

Re: Ultrasound showed cleft lip

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 06, 2000 11:04 am

Anonymous

Postby Jim » Sun Mar 04, 2001 5:10 am

I agree with Heather.

I have had 15 surgeries on my cleft lip and palat. I am on the final year of an engineering degree, and I have worked for some of the top petrochemical industries in the UK. I have an american girlfriend who I hope to marry soon, and I have a much more sensitive and understanding view of other people because of what I have been through. I believe this makes me a better person. Its not easy, but like heather said, normal is something I would never want to be, especially after seeing some of the 'normal' people in my life.
Id also like to think I wasnt a punishment on my parents and that they didnt do anything wrong. Im sure they are very proud of me.
Jim

Postby Jim » Sun Mar 04, 2001 5:11 am

I agree with Heather.

I have had 15 surgeries on my cleft lip and palate. I am on the final year of an engineering degree, and I have worked for some of the top petrochemical industries in the UK. I have an american girlfriend who I hope to marry soon, and I have a much more sensitive and understanding view of other people because of what I have been through. I believe this makes me a better person. Its not easy, but like heather said, normal is something I would never want to be, especially after seeing some of the 'normal' people in my life.
Id also like to think I wasnt a punishment on my parents and that they didnt do anything wrong. Im sure they are very proud of me.
Jim

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:30 pm

I have a sister who was born with both the cleft lip and cleft palet, and my mom got over it, so you two need to pull it together and get a grip adn realize this is just a miracle from God
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:32 pm

I have a sister who was born with both the cleft lip and cleft palet, and my mom got over it, so you two need to pull it together and get a grip adn realize this is just a miracle from God
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:34 pm

I have a sister who was born with both the cleft lip and cleft palet, and my mom got over it, so you two need to pull it together and get a grip and realize this is just a miracle from God
Anonymous

Previous

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate