self esteam

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

self esteam

Postby Jason E Kraus » Wed May 26, 2004 5:23 pm

well my self esteam isn't the greatest but you know i had to deal wit a lot of shit concerning the way i look but you know somthing that has never stoped me from being my self and thats what is important. i had figured out in all my life that what people say about how you look dosen't matter cuz in the end you well be the better person and as long you have a good heart you will be okay. i may be only 16 and have two operation left but i have learned a lot looking the way i do and one thing is that there will be assholes you meet along the way and yeah there words well hurt a lot and lower your self esteam but people like that all they need is there ass kicked and if you can't do that well you should ignore them i know my words may not mean a lot to any one but my self but when i write it comes form the heart and as long as you have well there is a way and if your mad cuz you can't get a girl or you haver never done anything wit a gurl and you like one well you should just site done wit them and explain what you have and y you look that way and if you want to go out wit her plz don't be afraid to tell her i was tell i was about 14 and now we have a great relation ship all becaues i was not affraid to tell her how i felt about her or how y i look like i do, well hey these r my words of heart and if you like it that you can email me at blind420jk@netscape.net
Jason E Kraus

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate