New Cleft Club

Children and adults with cleft lip and/or palate issues

Moderator: Moderators

New Cleft Club

Postby Melanie - mom of Savanna » Sun Apr 23, 2000 12:12 am

Hi friends! Happy Easter!
Savanna is doing great! Today is her 1st birthday (4/23/00). We had a big party, but she refused to eat any cake. LOL!

I want to invite everyone to join my new cleft club "Friends With Clefts". Its through Excite. Anyone who would like to join please email me at gopredators@excite.com and i'll send you an invitation to join. The web address is kind of long so this is the easiest way. It will have 24 hour a day chat so we'll be able to talk live instead of posting and waiting for a response. Also, Excite has free internet service. I dont pay for any ISP anymore. I look forward to hearing from you. Also, I'll be having regularly scheduled discussions on what ever topics you request. Thanks and God Bless!!
Melanie - mom of Savanna

Cleft lip & palate support groups ???

Postby Leona Gregory RN  (L » Mon May 22, 2000 11:11 am

I need help, I have a family that is in desperate need of finding other children and families in the Cleveland, Ohio area that have cleft lip & palate. Does anyone know if there are any support groups for children and their families? My patient is a wonderful 9 yo boy that needs some friends and his family could benefit from talking with other families that have the same issues that they have. Please email me if anyone knows of any information... Thanks
Leona
Leona Gregory RN  (L

Return to Cleft Lip and Palate